Friday, January 8, 2016

Yoyojam Lateral caps review!!!!!!!

Yoyojam lateral caps review!!!

A little late but because there are still a lot in stock at various retailers, I thought I should make a review on them. Enjoy :)

Basic info

The yoyojam lateral caps are an extension to your yoyo. You snap them into the cup of the yoyojam yoyo.  The caps are concaved so this makes finger spinning with the caps very easy. The caps  are designed to fit many of yoyojams yoyos. It is important to note that these caps are NOT like hubstacks, they do not spin. All what they are is a concanve plate to make fingerspins much longer.

Installing- Easy of Difficult???

These caps are easy but also hard to install. When I got them for a Go Big, I thought they were the wrong size. After emailing yoyoexpert, I found that they just need a lot of force to get them stuck in. It felt like I was going to break my yoyo, however this is not the case.

Final thoughts

These caps are awesome. They allow you to get a nice fingerspin on many yoyojam yoyos that would otherwise be impossible to fingerspin on( Go Big, ect)
Another thing to note is that they can be hard to use without a glove, but with practice this is not a problem. Overall, I highly recommend getting these cheap inserts for your yoyojam yoyos that can take them!
Here is a list of the yoyos they are compatible with:
Size 1- Quest and ReXtreme
Size 2- Go Gig and ReXtreme 2

No comments:

Post a Comment